Date of Publication: 1st July, 2021
The Natural Resource Conflict Transformation Center- Nepal (NRCTC-N) is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate in District Program Coordinator positions in 'Multistakeholder Dialogue and Community Mediation under Subnational Governance Program' supported by The Asia Foundation. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to submit written application (application should include: a cover letter describing why the applicant would be suitable for the position, and a full resume/curriculum vitae) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com from 1st July to July 7, 2021.
District Program Coordinators- 5 (Kailali-1, Surkhet-1, Palpa-1, Syangja-1, and Jhapa-1)
The position will take the lead role in project operation, management, and monitoring at district level. The position will be responsible for training management, mediator mobilization, coordination with local governments/stakeholders, data management, documentation and reporting among other.
Qualification and Competencies:
- At least Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Good command on computer especially in Microsoft office package.
- Good communication skills and can coordinate with local governments/stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines also, honest and possessing a high level of integrity.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in development sector.
- Should be a permanent resident of applied district.
- Candidates taken Basic Mediation Training will be advantageous.
Enthusiastic, energetic, and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Salary and other benefits will be based on organizational policy. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further processing. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will not be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application. Women, persons with disabilities and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
Jobs Nepal: https://www.jobsnepal.com/district-program-coordinators-120744