NRCTC-N calendar of year 2071 BS have been published in NRCTP-III phase project. The calendars were published around Nepali New Year, April, 2014, with slogans related to our campaign and clicks of various memorable moments we experienced and goals we achieved through persistent work and commitment of entire NRCTC-N team. The calendars have been distributed in government bodies, stakeholders and communities of project districts. These calendars helped to recognize NRCTC-N among the government bodies and other stakeholders who are directly or indirectly related to our transformation movement. The included slogans are;
- Transparent, impartial, participatory, inclusive and all accepted process is the main base of conflict transformation.
- Natural resource conflict transformation is our campaign to form civilized, cultured and peaceful society.
- Identifying desires rather than demands, leaving solutions in community’s hands.
- Negotiation based on win-win concept, agreement along with improved relationship.
- Initiate culture of dialogue to establish sustainable peace in the society.
- Unity in Process proposal preparation, common issue formation and alternatives identification; commitment in agreement implementation.