Recent News / Updates
- To be an unprofitable and public oriented social organization.
- To study, research and document natural resource based conflicts and their transformation in Nepalese communities.
- To produce and mobilize skilled human resource for facilitation in the transformation of natural resource based conflicts.
- To establish a Resource Centre on natural resource based conflict transformation
- To study and conduct research on the status of natural resources and contributions it can create in the livelihood of people.
- To support the livelihood of people through integrated management of natural resources and by creating employment opportunities through enterprises development.
- To study the impacts of global climate change and work for the minimization of its effects.
- To share work experiences, good practices, lesson learned, research based analytical reports, articles and achievements across national and international arena.